Saturday, September 30, 2006

Peek - A - Boo!

Karis and Joshua discovered that they thouroughly enjoy playing peek-a-boo in the cabinets under our book shelves! Karis used to do this when she was about his age, and had seeimingly forgotten about it all together. I think it is funny and sweet that they discovered this together yesterday. We have those cardboard blocks (you know, like the ones we played with when we were kids too!) stored there, so it is even more fun now for them because you have to dump out the ENTIRE cabinet before the game begins!


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Better put those wedding pictures on top of the shelf up really high....check out what my boys did to mine on my blog - January 17, 2006.

You possibly have two of the most beautiful children....other than mine, of course!

Suzanne said...

After a mild "scolding" from Chandra, I'd like to add that her kids are really cute, too.

Chandra, notice I said "two of the most beautiful." That could mean there are more than two.

Unknown said...

Wow! I go away for a few days and come back to many posts from Laura! Hip Hip Horray! I love reading what you guys are doing since we've not been able to hang out a lot. Thanks for keeping up up to date.