Thursday, November 16, 2006

October Photos
















I don't know why I didn't post these photos last month, but here are a few photos from Halloween night with the Cooper family. We were planning on going to a local fall festival, but with the threat of rain, we changed our plans. We picked a "costume" out of our dress up box and visited a few of our neighbors. Karis had a blast and really enjoyed seeing her neighbors friends - not to mention the 12 or so pieces of candy she collected in her sand pail.

I love the photo of Joshua trying to bite his sister's wings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute pictures. I like the idea of having costumes all year round and picking something out at Halloween instead of buying something new. I'm assuming you buy costumes at garage sales and after Halloween sales?

Cooper Family said...

Exactly. We pick up little costume or dress up pieces anywhere we see them - clearance racks, party city etc...
Miss you Michelle!
Laura