Thursday, October 04, 2007

Moo Moo Cow

This is the Moo Moo Cup. It is a special cup in our family. This was also a cup from my childhood. This particular cup was actually my sister's cup. I think that my cup is still at my mom's house. It is a chocolate milk version of this one. This cup is a "Sippy Straw Cup and Creamer" although we tape over the pour spout when the children drink out of it. Whenever Griffin Sanders comes to our house, one of the first things he asks for is the Moo Moo Cup!

Joshua drinking his milk out of the Moo Moo Cup.


2 comments:

Katie said...

So I came to grips with the fact that you have the frog cup - but you have the cow cup too? I have to admit I'm jealous... I do however have Pop and Grandma's ice cream scoop. I guess that's a fair trade!
Katie

Cooper Family said...

You can have the Ragedy Ann and Andy toy chest if that makes you feel better...

And Mom lives closer!