Friday, November 02, 2007

Forgot to add...

In uploading all of those photos to the blog, I forgot to mention that Joshua no longer takes his precious "fa-fa" which is his pacifier!!! While he was sick, he didn't want to suck on it because his mouth was too tender. So, three days went by when he didn't take it. In fact, when we would try to hand it to him, he would throw it down. So, I went through the house and found all of the pacifiers that I could and threw all of them out. On the fourth day, Joshua asked for one, and I told him they were all gone because they hurt his mouth. He seemed totally OK with that, and has only asked one other time for one.

I am so thankful to the mercy and kindness of God. That was a remarkably smooth transition. Why not do it when your child is up all night anyway for three nights? Might as well do it that way right?

So, for the time being, we are a paci free home! This is the first time in 4 1/2 years. But, I know that little baby Girl is coming in 4 months, and I am a sucker for pacifiers...no pun intended!

No comments: