Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Holiday Photos

Craig and Joshua snuggled up for a little Christmas Eve snooze


Playing with the newest car additions. Joshua loves playing with cars.

This is so funny to me. This is our nativity scene that we put out every Christmas. I kept finding it set up like this. I would fix it the way I thought it should be, and sure enough, within the day, this is how I would find it. I finally asked Karis if she kept changing it. She said, "Yes, because it was set up wrong! When Jesus was born, they all gathered AROUND him." In her mind, it should be as it really was, not set up like a stage - I guess. I also thought that it was funny the way that she put the animals.

We had Joshua "give" Karis a dress up outfit.

Karis playing with a new playdough set

No comments: