Monday, March 24, 2008

Seatbelt Lessons

Since we broke into the backseat of our van with the addition of our third child, we began to teach Karis how to buckle her own seat belt. I didn't want to have to climb into the back of the van to buckle Karis every time we went somewhere, so we made a family activity out of seatbelt lessons.
Joshua cheered Karis on as Craig tried to teach her how to buckle. Honestly, I thought it would be a process of her figuring it out, but Craig is such a patient instructor, and she got it quickly! I asked Craig what other little tasks we could teach her!!



1 comment:

She She said...

Angie told me that your blog was online. I was so thrilled to see the pictures and hear the stories. Your family is amazing. Congratulations on little Charlotte too! So precious. I named one omy my daughters Charlotte Olivia (after my mom). We call her Olivia or Livvie. We are expecting our third child (second daughter) on October 1. Sydney Ann. Our son is James Nathaniel (Nate) . Three seems to be a great number. We are excited and filled with anticipation.

You do a great job keeping up on the blog. I truly miss my CCK family there. I love to see the updates. Email me sometime...Sheila Haynes Roy
sheila.roy@gmail.com