Monday, October 27, 2008

First Thing There

Right as we entered the park, we went toward's the castle. To our amazement, we were walking there right as the welcome show began! It was the best part of the whole day. For the children, it was their highlight and they are still talking about it. The show had all the Disne characters (Mickey, Minnie etc) but it also had the princesses and Peter Pan and Capt. Hook - a favorite of my boy!




Mickey and Minnie


After the show - the first thing we did was ride It's a Small World. I distinctly remember riding that ride with my mom, sister and grandparents. My grandmother loved that ride - all the little people!

Karis is still singing that song, only every time she sings it she asks how it could really be a small world when the world is so big?! Too complex to explain! Believe me, ...we have tried!



Craig and Joshua on the ride





This is how Charlotte enjoyed the ride

No comments: