Sunday, January 04, 2009

Lillian Prince Photography


A few months ago, we had Lillian Prince take our photos, and they were the best we have had taken in about 2 years! She is very gifted, and so pleasant to have take your photos! These are some of the favorites of our family. I will try to post more of the extended family...they are great too!

Lillian has a great website. www.lillianprincephotography.wordpress.com BEAUTIFUL photos. Can't wait to have her take them again.






One of my favorites...she looks so much like Craig!


Joshua and his cousin Philip. Their birthdays are 6 days apart and they are best buddies.






But, this is also a favorite.


And this one too!


Oh, and this one! Really, they are all so sweet to me.
I love my family.











1 comment:

Kelly C said...

laura, these really are just lovely!