Saturday, October 07, 2006







This week, we had a nice long visit from my sister and her little boy, Aaron. We filled the week with a lot of outdoor play as we experienced unseasonably warm days. We had a great time and were sad to see them leave. The cousins got along reasonably well - for three children 3yrs and younger!

Karis and Aaron were funny in their interactions. Aaron knew how to press Karis' buttons and make our little drama queen put on a show!

Here are a few photos of Karis and Aaron at the park, and one of Karis playing dress-up - a new favorite activity. This morning, Craig let me sleep a little later than normal He gave the children breakfast and played with them and when I came down, they were all in the playroom. Karis was sitting on top of Craig's back in her chinese outfit saying, "yee-ha, yippie I O - Texas here I come!"

No comments: