Friday, June 29, 2007

BEACH!!




We are enjoying our family vacation this year with our good friends Jayson and Shanon Sanders at Folly Beach, SC. Today is our last day, and as the children are napping, I decided to post a few photos. It makes me sad that we are leaving tomorrow. At breakfast this morning, we all were saying that we wished we could stay another week!


This has been so much fun! We are staying in a condo at the beach outside of Charleston.

The children have had a blast playing in the surf and at the pool. We enjoyed an evening out in Charleston one night while the Sanders watched the children, and were able to return the favor for them.


Charleston is one of my two favorite cities. Ironically, I got to go to both cities within one week! Last week I turned 30! Augh! I cringe writing that! Craig pulled off a masterful suprise and flew us up to New York City for the night for my birthday. He planned for more than a month, and had so many people involved in the planning process. I had an amazing birthday - dinner on the 65th floor of the Rockefeller Center at the Rainbow Room - a ride through Times Square - an a night's stay in Mid-Town! What an amazing husband!
I am truly the most blessed of women!



2 comments:

Thern said...

Laura what a great birthday!!!! Wow- Craig sure did think outside the box. Way to go Craig! I am glad you guys enjoyed your beach trip. That's a great idea (going with another family). And 30 ain't all that bad. I'm right behind you! Happy Birthday. -Trill.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! I just turned 30 as well... It's not that bad being old. :) Also, I had my gall bladder removed this summer and feel much better now. I am adding you guys to my links so I can keep up with all you guys at CCK!