Friday, June 08, 2007

Our Maryland Trip


We returned a few days ago from our 10 day trip to Maryland to visit family. It was an eventful week and a half! We spent some time at my mom's house, then a few days with my sister, back to my moms, then to my dads, and then to my moms... then we flew home! Needless to say, we were worn out when we got home! I don't know who was happier we were home, Craig or me!
The children and I did so much while we were gone, but I think a highlight for Karis was going to the National Zoo. This time we didn't let Joshua have peanut butter - so no allergic reactions this year, Thanks God!
We saw the tigers, lions, and panda bears - all awake! This was a wonderful suprise since we were there around noon - the sleepy time of day for animals at the zoo. Joshua growled at the lions and tigers, but they didn't seem to take notice.
More photos to come....

No comments: