Friday, September 14, 2007

Finally a Post!

Well there are a myriad of reasons that I haven't posted to the blog in 2 months!
A few include: first trimester pregnancy! (due Mar 4th), hardwood floor installations (in other words - turn your home upside down and then try to put it back together, vacations, travels, and Craig joining the pastoral team at Cornerstone Church (more about that later).

With all of that, here are some new photos of the children, and I promise... more to come!

This morning Karis had hot chocolate in the "special cup"! This cup was mine when I was a child. I loved drinking from it on the weekend at my Dad's house. Christmas five years ago, when I was expecting Karis, my Dad gave it to me. I brought it out this morning for Karis. I told her that as she drank her hot chocolate , she would see a suprise.


She was so excited as she sipped her warm yummy treat to find the frog in the bottom of the cup!



All gone! Thanks Dad for passing the cup on for another generation to use!

No comments: