Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Scott!





Today marks two special occasions:

Scott's Birthday and the day Craig asked me to marry him - eight years ago!

But, I wanted to draw attention to Scott and wish him a very Happy Birthday!

I can't remember meeting Scott. I know there was a time when we met, but I was a shrimp as he always called me growing up. I may not remember meeting him, but I have an arsenal full of memories!

A few favorite memories:
snowball fights in the unfinished addition to the house
passing the baton of loving U2 - and the red poster sized letter u and number 2 in your room
walking to Meirs Pool
swiming in the bay
catching crabs off the dock
racing in Bombacharger over the waves behind the tankers in the bay - sorry Dad - bet you didn't know that one!
sneaking around Mr. Mason's yard and breaking his hamock
Family Game!!
Duke Basketball - go Blue Devils!
Your wedding - no one will forget that night! What a party!

I love you and hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

No comments: