Monday, June 12, 2006

Spaghetti and Strawberries



Here are a few "Messy Photos" - Joshua loving his spaghetti and strawberries!



Karis at the strawberry patch!


Aaron at the strawberry patch





Joshua has discovered the love of Spaghetti! The boy can shove it in! I think it is perhaps his favorite meal at the moment. Needless to say, it is also the messiest meal that he eats. But, he will eat anything if it has spaghetti sauce on it. His aversion to peas was conquered when I disguised them in his spaghetti and sauce. I'm thinking about investing in one of those smock bibs!


On a recent trip to Maryland we picked strawberries with my mom, sister and the children. I think the two boys ate their weight in berries. Sadly, strawberry season is over as quickly as it began, but I am looking forward to blueberry season in a few weeks. Only, blueberries don't make for any messy mouth photos. . .

No comments: