Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy Father's Day




Happy Father's Day to the World's Best Husband/Father Duo! I am convinced that I am the luckiest woman alive. Craig, you are such a wonderful father. Karis loves to be with you. She has caught my craze for you. And Joshua thinks you're one of the best things around.

The way you lead our family is exemplary and you give us such a compelling example of Godly character, that it is a delight to follow you.

I can relate to Susanna Spurgeon who said of her husband C.H. Spurgeon while they were engaged, "I believe God Himself united our hearts in indissoluble bonds of true affection, and, though we knew it not, gave us to each other forever." I echo her sentiments. I love you!



To Our Fathers:















We hope you have a wonderful Father's Day. Thanks for all the wisdom and stength that you posess.

Larry/Dad: You're a true southern gentleman - kind, considerate and very loyal to your family. Your zeal to care for others is very inspiring.

Dad/John: Your zest for life is very refreshing. You keep up and even out pace people half your age! Your laugh is contagious, and people enjoy being with you. You make life fun!

Thanks to you both for loving us and caring for us these 29 years. We hope you both have a wonderful, restful day! Wish we could be there with you in person.

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to see you guys are enjoying the blog! I'll warn you though... parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles will begin hounding you if you aren't posting enough for their liking! Its such an easy way to keep everyone updated... and I'm hoping to print the whole blog one day as an easy "scrapbook" for Adeline (since I'm not into scrapbooking).

I hope your family and friends enjoy it as much as mine do. I know I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys!