Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sweet Baby

Here are a few new photos of our sweet little one. She is so sweet. Being 6 weeks old, she is beginning to smile a lot and coo a little too. Karis gets a lot of smiles from Charlotte. It has been amazing to me how great of a big sister Karis is. She is really helpful with Charlotte.



It is hard to catch her smiles on camera because they come and go so quickly and eratically, but here is a blurry shot of the end of one of her smiles. It melts my heart!

This was too funny for me to not post. Charlotte sneezed right as I took a photo!


I took this photo on Monday - and I want to take it again when the light is better. But I still thought it was sweet.

We are thankful for the mercy of God on our lives. There has been so much grace with the addition of our third child. I am continually amazed and humbled as I contemplate the steadfast love of God to an undeserving mom like me!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey there Laura! It's Angie Haynes Sexton. I just stumbled upon your blog and it is so great to see you and your family are doing so well! Congratulations on your newest addition. She is absolutely beautiful! I am also loving the name Charlotte as it was my mother's name. Sheila named her little girl Charlotte as well. I just had our third baby on April 25. His name is Samuel Garrett. Please keep in touch and email me anytime (angiesexton@comcast.net).