Monday, April 21, 2008

Tough Guy Joshua

This is Joshua's tough guy move! He is really becoming a tough little boy. He still wants to wear fairy wings from his sister's dress up collection - but less frequently! Actually, he hasn't wanted to in weeks and instead he has been playing with his army men collection and climbing on anything he can. Recently he climbed on our swing set as high as he could go and tried to jump off! Good thing his second mother, Karis was there to shout at him not to - and I of course was close behind to remove him from the high place!
"Who me? What did I do?"

Here's my sweet guy! His horid haircut is finally starting to grow out!


Here is the jumping maniac!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I'm glad to hear they grow out of it! Sometimes John Michael is ALL BOY and other times I think... "uh-oh... this could be a problem." :) But he is only 20 months old so hopefully we've got some time to grow out of it still!